Ignite your child’s digital creativity
Make screen time interactive, educational, and inspiring this summer!
Connected Camps offers week-long coed and girls-only online camps for kids 8 to 13 years old. Each camp runs for 5 days, 90 minutes a day. Camps run June 3 – August 16. Your child can continue to refine the skills they are learning in camp in our year-round programs and free Kid Club Minecraft server.
Early Bird Discount: 20% off all summer camps through the month of April!
Once you’ve registered for your camps send us a note on Outschool or via email and we’ll apply the discount to your order.
Just for Girls
Connected Camps programs are:
- Live, online: Kids interact with other kids and our experienced instructors in real-time, online. We list our programs on Outschool and use Minecraft, Scratch, and popular esports titles.
- Log in from anywhere: Your child can connect to our programs from anywhere (at home or on the road, wherever an internet connection is available), through a laptop or desktop computer.
- Small group work: All of our programs are run in a small group setting, allowing kids to share and learn from each other, leading to new friendships and lots of fun.
- Tailored to your child’s interests: Instruction is hands-on and highly personalized. Our goal is to ignite a passion for learning, collaboration, and creativity.
What Will Kids Do at Camp?
Depending on the camp topic, your child might design worlds, craft stories, survive and thrive, build adventure maps, improve their play, code turtles, create epic builds, and more.
Your child will make new friends and learn valuable skills like:
- Coding, design, and media production.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Planning and organization.
- Community building.
Our goal is to ignite a passion for learning, cooperation, and creation for all of our campers.
Kids Love Our Programs
About Connected Camps
Connected Camps is a not-for-profit organization providing connected learning experiences that foster creativity, problem solving, collaboration and interest-driven learning.
Three girl geeks and learning scientists with a passion for education and the positive potential of technology started Connected Camps in 2015. Since then, our online programs have introduced thousands of kids to coding and design.
Connected Camps’ mission is to build a global online community where kids build, code, play, and learn from one another. Learn more about our organization here.