Live online programs offered every day, year-round!
Get all the support your child craves,from an online community of
friendly coders, builders, players and designers.
Connected Camps programs are:
- Live, online: Kids interact with other kids and our experienced instructors in real-time, online. We list our programs on Ooutschool and use Minecraft, Scratch, and popular esports titles.
- Log in from anywhere: Your child can connect to our programs from anywhere (at home or on the road, wherever an internet connection is available), through a laptop or desktop computer.
- Small group work: All of our programs are run in a small group setting, allowing kids to share and learn from each other, leading to new friendships and lots of fun.
- Tailored to your child’s interests: Instruction is hands-on and highly personalized. Our goal is to ignite a passion for learning, collaboration, and creativity.
We offer camps, weekly clubs, and classes to turn Minecraft time into learning time. All program sessions are 90 minutes in length and take place inside of Minecraft.
- Adventure Camp in Minecraft (5-day camp): Explore storytelling and game design on a team by creating unique adventure maps with others in this week long camp.
- Animation Camp in Minecraft (5-day): Become an animator and bring Minecraft to life in a new way through Mine-Imator, an animation program for beginners.
- Architecture Business Camp in Minecraft (5-day): Learn what it takes to become a successful real estate developer and designer in this week-long camp where you start with a small fund and work to build your business by developing stunning buildings.
- Beginner Code Camp in Minecraft (5-day): Begin your journey into the world of computer programming by taking on challenges in Minecraft that can only be completed by programming robots.
- Engineering Camp in Minecraft (5-day camp):
- Game Design Camp in Minecraft (5-day camp): Dive into game design! Create several unique and fun minigames in Minecraft while learning the core principles of making good games.
- Intermediate Code Camp in Minecraft (5-day camp): Advance your programming skills by applying them to complete challenges in Minecraft in this week-long camp.
- Survival Camp in Minecraft (5-day camp): Join a community of survivors and work together to overcome challenges, complete quests, and thrive in a variety of themed survival camps.
- Theatre Camp in Minecraft (5-day): Dive in to Minecraft and become a thespian by creating a fully featured dramatic performance from script to presentation with a community of fellow theatre enthusiasts.
- Videography Camp (5-day): Become a videographer and learn cinematography and video editing by creating Minecraft Machinima in this week-long, live camp.
- Creative Club in Minecraft: Your child will learn to set goals and collaborate as we build new worlds, craft original stories, and become master designers. Counselors support kids in defining and realizing their own creative projects.
- Code Club In Minecraft: Explore coding in Minecraft and beyond! Create turtle helpers in Minecraft through programming, code awesome games and animations in Scratch, and explore the vast world of coding with friends!I
- Game Design Club In Minecraft: Learn game design by making and playing games within Minecraft. Create original and unique Minecraft minigames and test them with your friends!
- Media Club in Minecraft: Learn how to create and share your own Minecraft recordings, animations, and more. Use tools like Mineimator and Replay mod, and discover how to create a YouTube channel to upload and share your creations with other campers.
We also offer online programs in esports, video making and more.
Kids Love Our Programs
About Connected Camps
Connected Camps is a not-for-profit organization providing connected learning experiences that foster creativity, problem solving, collaboration and interest-driven learning.
Three girl geeks and learning scientists with a passion for education and the positive potential of technology started Connected Camps in 2015. Since then, our online programs have introduced thousands of kids to coding and design.
Connected Camps’ mission is to build a global online community where kids build, code, play, and learn from one another. Learn more about our organization here.