Live online programs offered every day, year-round!
Get all the support your child craves,from an online community of
friendly coders, builders, players and designers.
Connected Camps programs are:
- Live, online: Kids interact with other kids and our experienced instructors in real-time, online. We list our programs on Outschool and use Minecraft, Scratch, and popular esports titles.
- Log in from anywhere: Your child can connect to our programs from anywhere (at home or on the road, wherever an internet connection is available), through a laptop or desktop computer.
- Small group work: All of our programs are run in a small group setting, allowing kids to share and learn from each other, leading to new friendships and lots of fun.
- Tailored to your child’s interests: Instruction is hands-on and highly personalized. Our goal is to ignite a passion for learning, collaboration, and creativity.
Learn to design games! Create original and unique Minecraft minigames, and test them with others.
- Game Design Camp in Minecraft (5-day camp): Dive into game design! Create several unique and fun minigames in Minecraft while learning the core principles of making good games.
- Game Design Club In Minecraft: Learn game design by making and playing games within Minecraft. Create original and unique Minecraft minigames and test them with your friends!
We also offer online programs in esports, video making and more.
Kids Love Our Programs
About Connected Camps
Connected Camps is a not-for-profit organization providing connected learning experiences that foster creativity, problem solving, collaboration and interest-driven learning.
Three girl geeks and learning scientists with a passion for education and the positive potential of technology started Connected Camps in 2015. Since then, our online programs have introduced thousands of kids to coding and design.
Connected Camps’ mission is to build a global online community where kids build, code, play, and learn from one another. Learn more about our organization here.