Live online programs offered every day, year-round!
Get all the support your child craves,from an online community of
friendly coders, builders, players and designers.
Connected Camps programs are:
- Live, online: Kids interact with other kids and our experienced instructors in real-time, online. We list our programs on Outschool and use Minecraft, Scratch, and popular esports titles.
- Log in from anywhere: Your child can connect to our programs from anywhere (at home or on the road, wherever an internet connection is available), through a laptop or desktop computer.
- Small group work: All of our programs are run in a small group setting, allowing kids to share and learn from each other, leading to new friendships and lots of fun.
- Tailored to your child’s interests: Instruction is hands-on and highly personalized. Our goal is to ignite a passion for learning, collaboration, and creativity.
Build new worlds, craft original stories, put on plays, create and share your own Minecraft recordings, animations, and more.
- Animation Camp in Minecraft (5-day): Become an animator and bring Minecraft to life in a new way through Mine-Imator, an animation program for beginners.
- Theatre Camp in Minecraft (5-day): Dive in to Minecraft and become a thespian by creating a fully featured dramatic performance from script to presentation with a community of fellow theatre enthusiasts.
- Videography Camp (5-day): Become a videographer and learn cinematography and video editing by creating Minecraft Machinima in this week-long, live camp.
- Creative Club in Minecraft: Your child will learn to set goals and collaborate as we build new worlds, craft original stories, and become master designers. Counselors support kids in defining and realizing their own creative projects.
- Media Club in Minecraft: Learn how to create and share your own Minecraft recordings, animations, and more. Use tools like Mineimator and Replay mod, and discover how to create a YouTube channel to upload and share your creations with other campers.
We also offer online programs in Esports, video making and more.
Kids Love Our Programs
About Connected Camps
Connected Camps is a not-for-profit organization providing connected learning experiences that foster creativity, problem solving, collaboration and interest-driven learning.
Three girl geeks and learning scientists with a passion for education and the positive potential of technology started Connected Camps in 2015. Since then, our online programs have introduced thousands of kids to coding and design.
Connected Camps’ mission is to build a global online community where kids build, code, play, and learn from one another. Learn more about our organization here.