Why Just For Girls
Our girls-only camps celebrate girls by encouraging individuality, collaboration, and creative problem solving. Our friendly atmosphere is the perfect antidote to the sometimes over-competitive and intimidating online social world. In our girls program, all campers share something in common: being girls who love Minecraft and are ready for new friends and new adventures.
Connected Camps programs are:
- Live, online: Kids interact with other kids and our experienced instructors in real-time, online. We list our programs on Outschool and use Minecraft, Scratch, and popular esports titles.
- Log in from anywhere: Your child can connect to our programs from anywhere (at home or on the road, wherever an internet connection is available), through a laptop or desktop computer.
- Small group work: All of our programs are run in a small group setting, allowing kids to share and learn from each other, leading to new friendships and lots of fun.
- Tailored to your child’s interests: Instruction is hands-on and highly personalized. Our goal is to ignite a passion for learning, collaboration, and creativity.
What Will Kids Do at Camp?
Depending on the camp topic, your child might design worlds, craft stories, survive and thrive, build adventure maps, improve their play, code turtles, create epic builds, and more.
Your child will make new friends and learn valuable skills like:
- Coding, design, and media production.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Planning and organization.
- Community building.
Our goal is to ignite a passion for learning, cooperation, and creation for all of our campers.
Kids Love Our Programs
“My daughter is in camp this week and I signed her up for one next week… She LOVES it. [My daughter] said the camp is the most fun she has ever had. She wants one every week! Thank you so much. We are a regular customer now!”
This was the first time that my daughter immersed herself into an activity on her own, without any nudging from me. In fact, she woke up early (unheard of) just to be the first in the game. I also want to thank you for making this opportunity affordable.—Marie G
My daughter is super excited about this…thank you! She has an illness that keeps her out of school often and rarely has the chance to do camps and after school activities. She LOVED your summer camps. —Eleanor G
About Connected Camps
Connected Camps is a not-for-profit organization providing connected learning experiences that foster creativity, problem solving, collaboration and interest-driven learning.
Three girl geeks and learning scientists with a passion for education and the positive potential of technology started Connected Camps in 2015. Since then, our online programs have introduced thousands of kids to coding and design.
Connected Camps’ mission is to build a global online community where kids build, code, play, and learn from one another. Learn more about our organization here.