Develop leadership skills and earn community service hours doing something you love!
Are you a highschool student? Do you love Minecraft, Roblox, or esports? Do you want to gain leadership and professional skills? Apply for our volunteer program!
What do Connected Camps volunteers do?
- Assist lead counselors in running our fun and educational online programs
- Level up your professional skills– public speaking, conflict management, leadership, and facilitation skills especially!
- Mentor younger students, under the guidance of our awesome counselors
- Join an active, fun, and growing community
- Make new friends and meet peers with similar interests
Hear what some of our current Volunteer Counselors have to say about volunteering at Connected Camps:
- High school student
- Access to stable internet with necessary bandwidth
- Corresponding game and device/console used in our program. Review the supply requirements listed here if you have any questions
- Headset or microphone and access to TeamSpeak and Zoom
- Be located in the United States
How to Apply:
Applications are on a rolling basis – apply here today!