Develop leadership skills and earn community service hours doing something you love!
Our Teen Volunteer program sets you on the path to leadership at Connected Camps. Learn to hone your leadership skills alongside a group of other future leaders. As a volunteer you will:
- Help run our online programs using games like Minecraft, Roblox, Overwatch and more
- Be a mentor and guide for kids ages 8-16 in our programs
- Gain experience running online classes by shadowing our expert counselors
- Become part of an innovative community of game and tech enthusiasts
- Hone your peer mediation skills and learn more conflict management strategies
- Earn volunteer / community service hours
Explore the fields of Education, Computer Science and Technology alongside a group of other gamers and mentors.
Hear what some of our current Volunteer Counselors have to say about volunteering at Connected Camps:
- Have your own paid Minecraft account (Java, computer edition)
- Access to a computer that has and supports the latest version of Minecraft
- Access to stable Internet with the bandwidth needed to support playing Minecraft
- Working microphone or headset and voice chat client
- Aged 13 or older
How to Apply:
Applications are on a rolling basis – apply here today!